Tuesday, April 12

The Magical Photoshop World

I spent the day in a class learning about the magical photo editing program that is Photoshop.

On Thursday I plan to invest in a brand new computer equipped with Photoshop. It's a program I have been dying to learn, but that has always intimidated me by both its price and interface.

But today I learned otherwise...

Photoshop isn't so scary after all. As someone who loves editing photos with free software (even creating a few graphics with the Paint program), learning the basics of Photoshop was a lot of fun!

I don't have any images to share with you at the moment because I don't own the program yet, but you will be the first to know when I do.

Otherwise, I have some big announcements coming up in the next couple of weeks. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I love PS! I am starting to dapple with it more & more. I have CS5 & am in love!

    ReplyDelete